The Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this "Website") is not directed to, or intended for distribution or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject MMJS Consulting or its aﬃliates (collectively "MMJS Consulting") to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This Website is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which the User may access the information. MMJS Consulting maintains the right to delete, alter, amend or modify information on this Website without prior notice.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein under, MMJS Consulting grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
Users hereby agree that :
Users agree and conﬁrm not to :
- Access to this Website and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where the User is a resident and from where they are accessing this Website
- They shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this Website, and
- They shall not reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
This authorization does not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions :
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the Website in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the Website.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the Website.
- Use the Website or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless the User gives them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. Users agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Website as it may be updated from time to time. This Website, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Users agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in their use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, MMJS Consulting does not grant any express or implied right to the User under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- The information, material or services included in or available through this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the Website/services and to the information therein. MMJS Consulting and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Nothing herein contained shall be construed as advice and any information received via this Website shall not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or ﬁnancial decisions and Users should consult an appropriate professional for speciﬁc advice tailored to their situation.
- Not with standing anything contained herein, the Website does not provide any warranty of any sorts and disclaims all liabilities to the extent permitted under law.